Sunday, February 17, 2013


Hi. I was born in 1981. Ever since I was a little kid I was exploring my creative side, but when I was having 16 years old  I entered first time in the drawing school. After 6 year when I learned all the base to go further I went to a Fine Art University in 2002. After four years I graduated successfully and become a drawing teacher in a few local schools. Unfortunately with the crisis and with the global problems I lost my job and become unemployed what I am today. From almost a year I found this opportunity to be a freelancer and from then I spend all my time to become a good illustrator. . In the following few days I will upload some of my works to my blog but until they appear here I have all my best works on my private site under www.pletlart.ro. Till the next time, by, by and good creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment